Expect a bumper crop at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show on February 8-17, 2014. Whether you're looking for a shiny new ride, the latest cool accessories or family fun, you'll find it all at this massive McCormick Place event.
The 106th edition will see nearly 1,000 vehicles on display, from the latest and best introductions from North America and around the world, to a complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars, trucks, minivans and sport utility vehicles.
Get a peek at what people may be driving several years from now by checking out exciting experimental concept cars, featuring the slickest designs and highlighting advanced technologies.
Of course you can also go back in time and discover amazing antique and collector cars from the Classic Car Club of America and the Camaro Club of Illinois.
Set the wheels in motion for family-friendly fun with all kinds of activities and interactive displays geared especially for kids, from remote-control racetracks and driving simulators to video games and a rock climbing wall.
Or get behind the wheel yourself and experience the vehicles on several indoor and outdoor ride-and-drive test tracks. This is the place to pop under the hood, get a look at the trunk space and check out all the bells and whistles.
Be sure to add some time for the daily events and appearances
— including Chicago Bears players, an American Idol winner and tv/radio personalities.
- February 8 to 16 – 10:00am to 10:00pm
- February 17 (Presidents Day) – 10:00am to 8:00pm
To avoid lines, it’s a good idea to purchase tickets in advance at drivechicago.com. You can also purchase tickets on-site at the box offices located at the entrances to the show (cash and credit cards will be accepted).
- Adults, ages 13-61: $12
- Senior citizens, ages 62 and up: $6
- Children, ages 7 – 12: $6
- Children, ages 6 years or younger: Free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
- Weekday discount tickets, which are $6 off general adult admission tickets, are available at area new-car dealers and from participating Fifth Third Bank locations and Shell gas stations.
- Tuesday, February 11: On Women's Day, ladies are admitted for $6 and manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance
- Wednesday, February 12 through Friday, February 14: During the Chicago Auto Show Food Drive, show patrons who bring three cans of food to donate to A Safe Haven Foundation will receive a coupon for $6 admission
FIRST LOOK FOR CHARITY
Preview the show while you take part in one of the city's greatest fundraisers and favorite parties of the year: First Look for Charity. At this opulent tuxedo-mandatory event held on the evening of Friday, February 7, you can stroll the exhibit floor with socialites and car buffs while you enjoy champagne, wine, hors d'oeuvres, desserts and the chance to win a new car. Plus the largely tax-deductible ticket goes to support 18 area nonprofit organizations.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
There’s so much to cover with over 1 million square feet of the McCormick Place complex loaded with all things automotive. Plot your Chicago Auto Show adventure online with the handy show floor map and Official Auto Show Guide.
Get all the details on the 2014 Chicago Auto Show at chicagoautoshow.com on everything from directions, parking and public transportation to the latest videos, photos and social media updates on the multimedia page.