BE A PART OF CHICAGO RESTAURANT WEEK 2024
We are looking forward to Chicago Restaurant Week 2024. We hope you will join us. See below for program details and registration information.
Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) is a Choose Chicago partnership program designed to promote the restaurant industry and drive traffic to participating partner restaurants. For 17 days, diners can enjoy prix fixe menus for brunch, lunch, and dinner throughout the city and surrounding suburbs. CRW is promoted via a fully integrated marketing campaign including print, radio, digital, social media, and media relations.
CRW 2024 Program Participation Requirements:
- Must be a Choose Chicago partner
- If you are not a partner and would like to participate in CRW please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a Choose Chicago partner you must register to participate in CRW
- 2024 registration fees based on current partnership package:
- Choice Partnership Level: $500 fee
- Premier/Ultimate Partnership Level: $350 fee
- Prix fixe menu(s) must be available for the entire program duration
- Menu pricing per person:
- Lunch and brunch: $25 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity)
- Dinner: $42 and/or $59 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity)
- You will need to submit a $100 dining certificate/gift card per restaurant to be used for promotional purposes
Sept. 12, 2023 – Registration begins
Oct. 27, 2023 – Registration ends
Dec. 1, 2023 – Deadline to submit gift card/certificate
Dec. 1, 2023 – Deadline to upload menu(s)
Dec. 13, 2023 – Launch of eatitupchicago.com
For more information on your restaurant’s participation in CRW, contact us at email@example.com.