Be a part of Chicago Restaurant Week
Thank you for joining us for Chicago Restaurant Week 2021! We look forward to seeing you next year.
Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) is a Choose Chicago partnership program designed to promote the restaurant industry and drive traffic to participating restaurants during these challenging times. For 17 days, diners can enjoy prix fixe menus for brunch, lunch, and dinner throughout the city and surrounding suburbs. CRW is promoted through a fully integrated marketing campaign including print, radio, digital, social media, and media relations.
CRW 2021 program requirements
- Must be a Choose Chicago Partner
- If you are not a partner and would like to participate in CRW, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a Choose Chicago Partner, you must register for CRW. The registration fee is waived for 2021.
- Prix fixe menu(s) must be available for the entire program duration
- Menu pricing per person:
- Brunch and lunch: $25 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees)
- Dinner: $39 and/or $55 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees)
- Optional: You can submit a $50 dining certificate/gift card per restaurant to be used for promotional purposes
- Based on current city and state guidelines, this year’s program will be flexible to accommodate dine-in and outdoor dining as well as delivery and takeout.
CRW 2021 deadlines
- CRW 2021 registration and menu(s) submission deadline: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
- Optional gift card/certificate deadline: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
For more information on your restaurant’s participation in CRW, contact us at email@example.com.