Saint Henry’s Church
6335 N. Hoyne Ave., Chicago IL 60659
- (773) 764-7413
Saint Henry Catholic Cemetery is the only surviving churchyard within the city of Chicago. The church, erected in 1905, is neo-Gothic, clad in brick with ornamentation of limestone and bronze. Originally serving the German Catholic community, it was given to a Croatian parish in the 1970s as the neighboring population changed.