1080 W. Roosevelt Rd., Chicago IL 60608
- (312) 492-8442
We are one of Chicago’s oldest churches and one of its newest parishes. Founded in 1857, Holy Family quickly became a landmark in the life of Chicago. Our glorious Victorian Gothic Church has recently been extensively restored. This project, made possible by thousands of generous supporters from all around the world is now radiant. A first class team of architects, engineers and master craftsmen have helped to bring back to life this sacred place which not too long ago was destined for demolition. The “miracle on Roosevelt Road” continues to be blessed, this fall our new parish center opened with many new facilities to serve us and last November, Cardinal George dedicated the world class Rice- Frobenius Organ made possible by grants from the Rice and Hooper Foundations.