1550 N. State Pkwy., Chicago IL 60610
The building is designed by Marshall & Fox and was the ultimate in luxury when it was built in 1912. Each apartment originally had 15 rooms and occupied an entire floor which was over 9,000 square feet. There is an ordered rhythm to the lively façade with the bowed windows and metal balconies.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a private residence.