CRW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Whether you are a veteran or a brand new Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) participant, we’ve outlined some FAQs to help you navigate the registration process and make the most of your CRW participation.
Overall program FAQs
- Do I have to participate in CRW for the full length of the program?
Yes, your participation in CRW is required during the full length of the program, all 17 days.
- Will there be an extension of program dates this year?
There will be no extension to the program dates this year. The promotion will officially end on Sunday, February 4, 2024.
- If my restaurant is normally closed for service on one of the CRW program days, must I open in order to participate?
No, you can keep your normal business hours. However, please clearly note the day(s) that you’re closed for service in your online partner listing as well as on your CRW menu(s).
- Do I have to participate in lunch and/or dinner to offer brunch?
Yes, you must offer a lunch and/or dinner menu throughout the full length of the program in order to participate in brunch.
- When will diners begin to make reservations?
The CRW website, eatitupchicago.com, goes live and reservations will begin on December 13, 2023.
- Why can’t I upload my CRW menu?
Click here for details on how to upload your CRW menu(s) and ensure all requirements are met.
- How many courses should I offer on my menu(s)?
It is up to you, however, historically restaurants have offered a minimum of three courses. It is best to offer a few options for each course as well as include upsell items such as wine, beer, or cocktail pairings. Please review the menu best practices for more information & examples.
- What is the deadline to register?
Registration deadline is Friday, October 27, 2023. Register now.
- What are the CRW participation requirements?
- Must be a Choose Chicago partner
- If you are not a current partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a Choose Chicago partner you must register to participate in CRW.
- For 2024 registration fees are based on your partnership level:
- Choice Partnership Level: $500 fee
- Premier/Ultimate Partnership Level: $350 fee
- Registration dates: September 12 – October 27, 2023
- Prix fixe menu(s) must be available for the entire program duration
- Menu pricing per person:
- Lunch and brunch: $25 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity)
- Dinner: $42 and/or $59 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity)
- You will need to submit a $100 dining certificate/gift card per restaurant to be used for promotional purposes, Click here for more details.
- How will I know when I’ve met all requirements for my CRW participation?
You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been completed and all requirements have been met.
Email email@example.com if you have any additional questions.