MENU BEST PRACTICES
Your CRW prix fixe menu(s) must be uploaded by Friday, December 2, 2022 in order to be listed on the official CRW website, eatitupchicago.com.
Be creative and descriptive with your menu items. This might be a diner’s first experience with your restaurant.
Chicago Restaurant Week menu(s) must include:
- “Chicago Restaurant Week” or CRW logo
- Restaurant name and/or logo
- Whether menu is for lunch, brunch, or dinner
- Menu pricing – $25 for lunch and brunch, $42 and/or $59 for dinner (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity)
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options must be noted on the menu
- Include day(s) and time(s) that the brunch menu is available
Download Chicago Restaurant Week logos.
Saving your menu:
Do not include special characters in the file name – apostrophes, ampersands and hashtags. The system will reject your menu, and it will not appear on the website.
All menu(s) including lunch, brunch, and dinner must be saved and uploaded individually as a PDF file (<3MB each).
Uploading your menu(s):
- Log in to the Partner Extranet
- Go to Partner Record tab
- Scroll down to the Amenities tab
- Click on Restaurant Week highlighted in blue
- Click Edit Amenities
- Upload each menu individually in the corresponding field
- Click Save
Additional information and suggestions:
- Make sure to present all diners with the CRW prix fixe menu(s) along with the regular menu
- Eliminate daily specials during the promotional period (January 20 – February 5, 2023) so customers gravitate toward the CRW menu
- Make sure to offer consumers multiple options for each course offered on your CRW menu
- Consider adding a value option (wine pairings, specialty cocktails, etc.)
- Prix fixe menu offering must be of good value
Email email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.