Your Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) prix fixe menu(s) must be uploaded by Friday, November 22, 2019 in order to be listed on the official CRW website, eatitupchicago.com.
Be creative and descriptive with your menu items. This might be a diner’s first experience with your restaurant.
Chicago Restaurant Week menu(s) must include:
- Chicago Restaurant Week must be noted or include CRW Logo
- Restaurant name and/or logo
- Whether the menu is for lunch, brunch and/or dinner
- Menu pricing – lunch and brunch – $24, dinner – $36 and/or $48 (excludes beverage, tax & gratuity)
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options must be noted on the menu
- Day(s) and time(s) that the brunch menu is available
Download Chicago Restaurant Week logos.
Saving your menu:
Do not include special characters in the file name – apostrophes, ampersands and hashtags. The system will reject your menu, and it will not appear on the website.
NEW for 2020: All menus including lunch, brunch and $36/$48dinner must be saved as individual PDF files (<3MB each).
Uploading your menu(s):
- Log in to the Partner Extranet
- Go to Partner Record tab
- Scroll down to the Amenities tab
- Click on Restaurant Week highlighted in blue
- Click Edit Amenities
- Upload each menu individually in the corresponding field
- Click Save
Additional information and suggestions:
- Make sure to present all diners with the Restaurant Week prix fixe menu(s) along with the regular menu
- Eliminate daily specials during the promotional period (January 24 – February 9, 2020) so customers gravitate toward the CRW menu
- Consider adding a value option (wine pairings, specialty cocktails, etc.)
- Please reach out to Alexa Gallagher, Manager of Strategic Partnerships for more information on exclusive sponsor offerings at email@example.com
- Prix fixe menu offering must be of good value
- Visit our CRW Best Practices and FAQs to ensure you are making the most out of your CRW participation
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.