Your Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) prix fixe menu(s) must be uploaded by Friday, November 22, 2019 in order to be listed on the official CRW website, eatitupchicago.com.
Be creative and descriptive with your menu items. This might be a diner’s first experience with your restaurant.
Chicago Restaurant Week menu(s) must include:
- Chicago Restaurant Week must be noted or include CRW Logo
- Restaurant name and/or logo
- Whether the menu is for lunch, brunch and/or dinner
- Menu pricing – lunch and brunch – $24, dinner – $36 and/or $48 (excludes beverage, tax & gratuity)
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options must be noted on the menu
- Day(s) and time(s) that the brunch menu is available
Additional information and suggestions:
- Make sure to present all diners with the Restaurant Week prix fixe menu(s) along with the regular menu
- Eliminate daily specials during the promotional period (January 24 – February 9, 2020) so customers gravitate toward the CRW menu
- Consider adding a value option (wine pairings, specialty cocktails, etc.)
- Please reach out to Alexa Gallagher, Manager of Strategic Partnerships for more information on exclusive sponsor offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prix fixe menu offering must be of good value
- Visit our CRW Best Practices and FAQs to ensure you are making the most out of your CRW participation
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.