Your Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) prix fixe menu(s) must be uploaded by Friday, Feb. 12, 2021 in order to be listed on the official CRW website, eatitupchicago.com.
Be creative and descriptive with your menu items. This might be a diner’s first experience with your restaurant.
Chicago Restaurant Week menu(s) must include:
- Chicago Restaurant Week or CRW logo
- Include dates of promotion – March 19 – April 4, 2021
- Restaurant name and/or logo
- Whether the menu is for brunch, lunch, and/or dinner
- Menu pricing: brunch and lunch — $25, dinner — $39 and/or $55 (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees)
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options must be noted on the menu
- Include day(s) and time(s) that the brunch menu is available
If you will not be offering a Chicago Restaurant Week menu on Easter Sunday, you must clearly specify on your menu. Chicago Restaurant Week participation is optional on Easter Sunday (April 4).
Download Chicago Restaurant Week logos.
Saving your menu:
All menus including brunch, lunch, and $39/$55 dinner must be saved and uploaded individually as PDF files (<3MB each).
Do not include special characters in the file name – apostrophes, ampersands and hashtags. The system will reject your menu, and it will not appear on the website.
Uploading your menu(s):
- Log in to the Partner Extranet
- Go to Partner Record tab
- Scroll down to the Amenities tab
- Click on Restaurant Week highlighted in blue
- Click Edit Amenities
- Upload each menu individually in the corresponding field
- Click Save
Feature a cocktail or wine pairing* (Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits opportunity):
Choose Chicago is pleased to partner with Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits as the official wine & spirits partner for Chicago Restaurant Week 2021. Adding a featured cocktail and/or wine pairing is a sure fire way to generate additional sales and profits. Choose Chicago encourages you to work with your SGWS sales representative to identify exclusive beverage pairings to highlight on your menu. You may explore their portfolio at sgproof.com or contact Michael Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*All wine/spirit pairings must be from the Southern Glazers portfolio.
Additional information and suggestions:
- Make sure to present all diners with the Restaurant Week prix fixe menu(s) along with the regular menu
- Eliminate daily specials during the promotional period (March 19 – April 4, 2021) so customers gravitate toward the CRW menu
- Consider adding a value option (wine pairings, specialty cocktails, etc.)
- Prix fixe menu offering must be of good value
- Visit our CRW Best Practices, Marketing Resources, and FAQs found in the Dashboard Tab in the Partner Extranet to ensure you are making the most out of your CRW participation
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.