Winter in Chicago is an exciting time, with new show openings and great seasonal offerings. The Official Visitors Guide Fall/Winter 2013-14 (due out in September 2013) will help your attendees find the best things to experience in the fall and winter seasons.
FALL/WINTER OFFICIAL VISITORS GUIDE
- New in 2013-14: Guide to Chicago's Art Districts and Art Scene
- An extensive guide to "Quintessential Chicago"–the must-have experiences and sights that make the city great
- A guide to outdoor and indoor winter activities
- A detailed map and descriptions of Chicago's distinct neighborhoods
- "Hot Happenings" Calendar of all the exhibits, events and performances going on around the city during the fall and winter months
- List of shopping districts, with a spotlight on Chicago's fashion designers
- Highlights of the city's savory culinary scene and latest food trends
- Helpful transit maps and advice on navigating the city
- Plus: a cheat-sheet to Chicago's sports scene, unmissable museums, information on restaurant week, tips from locals, hidden gems and information on areas around Chicago
How To Get the Guide
Meeting planners can request free printed guides for attendees or direct them to the Choose Chicago website to view the online version.
The new Fall/Winter Official Visitors Guide will be available September 2013