Whether you’re planning an intimate meeting for 10 or a large-scale event for 50,000, Choose Chicago’s experienced Sales and Client Services teams are your one-stop resource for advanced meeting planning, provided to you at no extra cost at all. We’ll assist you in finding the right hotels and venues, speakers, entertainers, transportation services, decor companies, caterers, and more.
Here’s how we can help:
- We’re the liaison to McCormick Place, the largest convention center in the Western Hemisphere.
- We provide hotel availability information for approximately 165 properties, representing an estimated 46,000 guest rooms in the Chicagoland area.
- We provide information about new properties, renovations, and promotions.
- We share important information about airlift, conventions, and citywide events that could impact designated meeting dates.
- We assist in qualifying leads without mass distribution, and ensure proposals meet deadlines.
- We help arrange informative and well-organized site inspections.
- We’re experts at developing bid strategies.
- We can act as your complementary liaison between clients and city departments.
Check out our online tools:
Meeting Professionals Newsletter
Our bimonthly Meeting Professionals newsletter provides ideas for things to do in Chicago, the latest information about popular venues, and tips for making your meeting a success.
Our venue search tool allows you to quickly access Chicago hotels with meeting space, special event venues, restaurants with private dining, convention and conference centers, and more.
Chicago not only boasts McCormick Place and Navy Pier, but is home to some of the most out-of-the-box venues in the country. From 360 CHICAGO on the 94th floor of 875 N. Michigan Ave. (formerly the John Hancock Building) and all the drama of the stage at the Roosevelt University’s historic Auditorium Theatre, to Ignite Glass Studios in the buzzing West Loop and meetings in the midst of an urban wine haven at City Winery, Chicago offers you and your attendees the most singular of meeting and event experiences.
With over 110,000 guest rooms and hundreds of hotels with built-in meeting facilities, the Chicagoland area also is home to a diverse selection of accommodations. Need a downtown hotel with proven expertise in handling midsize events? A boutique hotel close to McCormick Place? A brand-name hotel with built-in meeting facilities? Chicago has exactly what you’re looking for. See our downtown Chicago hotel map and check out our Chicago hotel awards and accolades.
When you’re planning your Chicago meeting, there are plenty of ways to promote your event and the city itself. Our marketing toolkit is a great place to start. We’ve put together a variety of resources and tools to help build attendance and anticipation for your event.
- Photographs and videos
- Prepared Chicago copy
- Chicago awards and accolades
- Microsite building tools
- Print ads
- Social media tools
- Visitor guide and neighborhood map/guide bulk orders
- Sample itineraries
- Local media lists