Take some solo sightseeing adventures or choose from team bonding at a raucous comedy club to rallying the troops at Soldier Field.
Cheer along with the hometown crowd
- Visit the historic Wrigley Field to catch the 2016 World Series Champion Chicago Cubs, which offers private suites, catering for events, and team-building activities.
- Sit courtside at the United Center to watch the Chicago Bulls or pick a spot near the penalty box to watch the Chicago Blackhawks. Or, spring for one of the venue’s private lounges, 20-person Club and Penthouse Suites, or 40- and 80-person Super Suites.
- See the Chicago Bears kick off at Soldier Field, which houses indoor and outdoor rental spaces and a Skyline Suite.
- Catch a game at Guaranteed Rate Field and cheer on Chicago’s other home team — the Chicago White Sox. With an on-site conference and learning center, your post-meeting activity is right outside.
Experience Chicago’s flourishing art, dance, and music offerings
- Peruse our top-notch museums, several of which are located within miles of each other, such as Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Contemporary Art, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium
- Watch award-winning productions at theatres such as Steppenwolf Theatre Company, Goodman Theatre, and Lookingglass Theatre Company.
- For touring shows and musicals, visit Broadway In Chicago, or see a concert at The Chicago Theatre, a historic venue.
- Head to the Loop to be dazzled by The Joffrey Ballet and other international dance companies at the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University.
Make’em laugh at a famed comedy club
- Witness the next Tina Fey or Stephen Colbert at the home of improv theater, The Second City, or check out the Laugh Factory and ComedySportz, both known to showcase the some of the funniest comedians around the U.S.
See the city from new heights
- Lean forward over the skyscrapers at TILT at 360 CHICAGO, which sits 1,000 feet above The Magnificent Mile and is the first attraction of its kind in the world.
- Hit Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower to view Chicago at its highest altitude.
- Rooftop bars like Drumbbar and ROOF on theWit are great places for a group to unwind after a long day.
Green spaces and nature activities
- Take a break and stroll through secret gardens like the Lurie Garden in Millennium Park, or The Garden of the Phoenix in Jackson Park.
- Immerse attendees in other green sanctuaries such as the expansive Grant Park, the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool in Lincoln Park, the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum and the Garfield Park Conservatory.
Team building tours
- Bobby’s Bike Hike offers walking tours around the city and biking trips along the lakefront. There’s even a special Bites, Bikes & Brews Tour that includes eating deep-dish pizza and a beer sampling.
- Chicago Architecture Center provides river cruises, field trips, bus trips, and architectural walking tours.
- Chicago Detours explores the cultural aspects of the city, by offering tours such as a Historic Chicago Pub Crawl Walking Tour and a Chicago Jazz: Blues and Beyond Bus Tour.
- History On Tap and Chicago Dine-Around tours will be sure to delight foodies and attendees. Both tours combine delicious drinks and eats with an interactive culinary experience.
- Engage in a little healthy competition at Windy City Fieldhouse Corporate Events, which offers a variety of team building programs throughout the Chicagoland area and at its 55,000 sq. ft. venue.