Chicago Restaurant Week Registration Process
In order to participate in Chicago Restaurant Week 2017 you must complete Steps 1-3 by October 28, 2016.
Step 1 – Purchase participation in Chicago Restaurant Week 2017
If you have already purchased participation in Chicago Restaurant Week, skip to Step 2. If you are uncertain or have questions about your account, contact the Partnership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-567-8461.
To purchase your participation in Chicago Restaurant Week:
- Login to Partner Extranet
- Click on ‘Benefits’ in the top navigation
- Select ‘Participation in Chicago Restaurant Week’
- $350 for Premier/Ultimate Package Partners
- $500 for Choice Package Partners
- Scroll down, enter credit card information and submit
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase
- Log-out of Partner Extranet
Step 2 – Register
Please follow the below steps and complete the required fields.
- Login to Partner Extranet
- Agree to participate in the American Express Consumer Offer by reviewing the American Express Participation Agreement and checking the box.
- You will be immediately directed to the Partner Record tab
- Scroll down to the Restaurant Week Amenities tab
- Click ‘Edit Amenities’
- Select lunch and/or dinner option(s)
- Upload your menu(s) (PDF format only, <3MB) - Final prix fixe menu(s) must be uploaded by December 1, 2016 to be listed on the official Restaurant Week website, EatItUpChicago.com
- Multiple menus must be combined into one PDF document
- For a menu template, click here
- Provide a link to your online reservations (if applicable)
- Provide your Facebook page URL and/or Twitter handle (if applicable)
- Complete your Restaurant Week contact information
- Indicate special menu choices - Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, BYOB (only if available on your Restaurant Week menu)
- Click ‘Save’
Step 3 – Submit one $100 dining certificate, gift card or e-certificate
Submit one $100 dining certificate, gift card or e-certificate by December 1, 2016 to be listed on the official Restaurant Week website, EatItUpChicago.com
Dining certificate must be made out to “Bearer of the certificate” or left blank. Do not make them out to Choose Chicago. Certificates and gift cards must be valid through December 31, 2017.
Mail your $100 gift certificate/gift card to:
72 E. Randolph St., 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60602
*We strongly recommend use of certified mail or FedEx to ensure safe shipment and timely arrival. Contact Mayela Hobbs at email@example.com or 312-567-8462 to arrange for hand delivery to our office. Choose Chicago is not responsible for the dining certificate/gift card until it is received.
- - Or - -
Email E-Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 – Provide Your Photos (Optional):
Help us promote Chicago Restaurant Week on our social media, website and other promotional items by submitting photos of your Restaurant Week menu items, restaurant and/or chef. Provide photo credits and a brief food description with the photo submission. Email Yvette Jaskiewicz, Marketing Specialist at. email@example.com.
*Please note that your submission is taken into consideration but does not guarantee a post on our social media sites.If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.