Whether your group is 200 people or 20,000, McCormick Place West is just the right size. The entire building was specifically designed to adapt to your needs, never feeling too big or too small, while always promoting social interaction and comfortable surroundings.
WEST BUILDING FEATURES:
- 61 meeting rooms all equipped with Wi-Fi and totaling 250,000 square feet of meeting space
- First-class food service ranging from on-floor catering to fine dining and a contemporary bar
- 13,7000-square-foot registration area with air walls, permanent office space, and flexibility for signage and equipment placement
- Spectacular Skyline Ballroom: With over 100,000 square feet and maximum theatre-style seating for 11,500 guests, this ballroom is one of the most impressive in the nation. But don’t let the size intimidate you! The Skyline Ballroom can be split into five sections that can be configured in 15 different ways. In fact, it’s a ballroom that fits like a glass slipper.
- Rooftop garden that can accommodate 800 guests for a reception and 300 guests for a sit-down event
- 36 truck berths designed for easy move-in and move-out
- Transportation Center located in the heart of the building is linked to a dedicated busway for travel to and from downtown hotels. This busway includes electronic arrival/departure information and enough space for 16 buses to arrive/depart simultaneously.
- Nationally-accredited LEED® Green Building Certification
Go to McCormickPlace.com to learn more about all four McCormick Place buildings, or send us an email for information on booking space at McCormick Place for your next convention, meeting or trade show.
Floor plans: Click here.