At Choose Chicago, we “Choose Compassion” and are committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work culture of a brilliant mix of people because we are equally different. We firmly believe in the strength and power of our diverse group of partners, employees and clients to drive business and innovation while building on a collaborative connection within our community and the neighborhoods we serve.
This newsletter is produced by Choose Chicago’s employee resource group, Choose Compassion. Here you will find the current and past issues of the Choose Compassion newsletter covering topics of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Choose Compassion – Jan/Feb – Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Apprenticeship Program
- Choose Compassion – March/April – Healthcare Disparity & Supporting Partner Diversity
- Choose Compassion – May/June – Chicago’s Cultural Legends
- Choose Compassion – Jan/Feb – Black History Month
- Choose Compassion – Mar/Apr – Women’s History Month
- Choose Compassion – May/June – Juneteenth, Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, Chicago Pride
- Choose Compassion – July/Aug – National Disability Independence Day, Women’s Equality Day
- Choose Compassion – Sept/Oct – National Hispanic American Heritage Month
- Choose Compassion – Nov/Dec – Cultural Winter Holidays