Free admission • Grant Park
The annual SummerDance festival brings people of all ages and skill levels together in Grant Park’s Spirit of Music Garden on an open-air dance floor for an evening of live music and dancing. Come for free lessons from a pro dance or simply sit back and enjoy the music.
All summer long, Chicago SummerDance takes place every Friday to Sunday evening each week in Grant Park, as well as on select dates in neighborhood parks citywide for SummerDance In The Parks. Dance styles include waltz, tango, kizomba, swing, salsa, cha-cha, flamenco, and so much more.
Check back for the 2021 schedule!
SummerDance in the Park locations:
- Austin Town Hall Park, 5610 W. Lake St.
- Hamilton Park Cultural Center, 513 W. 72nd St.
- Humboldt Park Boathouse, 1301 N. Sacramento Ave.
- Jackson Park Grove 6B, 1971 E. Hayes Dr.
- Millennium Park, 201 E. Randolph St.
- Ping Tom Park, 300 W. 19th St.
- Buckingham Fountain during Taste of Chicago, 301 S. Columbus Dr.
- Portage Park, 4100 N. Long Ave.
- Willye B. White Park, 1610 Howard St.
Spirit of Music Garden in Grant Park, 601 S. Michigan Ave. View map