Be a part of Chicago Restaurant Week 2018:
FRIDAY, JANUARY 26 – THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8
Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) is a Choose Chicago partnership program designed to promote the restaurant industry and drive traffic to participating restaurants during a typically slow time of year. For 14 days, diners can enjoy prix fixe menus for brunch, lunch and dinner throughout the city and surrounding suburbs. Chicago Restaurant Week is promoted via the First Bites Bash kick-off event, and a fully integrated marketing campaign including print, television, radio, digital, out-of-home, social media and media relations.
- CRW Program Requirements:
- CRW Registration Fee:
- $350 for Premier/Ultimate Package Partners
- $500 for Choice Package Partners
- Prix fixe menu(s) must be available for the entire program duration
- Menu Pricing:
- Lunch and Brunch: $22 - (excludes beverage, tax & gratuity)
- Dinner: $33 and/or $44 - (excludes beverage, tax & gratuity)
- Menu Pricing:
- One $100 dining certificate/gift card to be used for promotional purposes
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Gift Card/Certificate Deadline: Friday, December 1, 2017
Menu(s) Deadline: Friday, December 1, 2017
- Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD) Campaign:
For the first time, Choose Chicago is partnering with the Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD) to help increase awareness and raise critical funds for the incredible work that the GCFD does throughout the Chicago area. During Chicago Restaurant Week, consumers will have the opportunity to make a donation to the GCFD and be entered to win a Chicago weekend getaway. Messaging for this fundraising initiative will be integrated throughout all Chicago Restaurant Week consumer outreach. Consumers will be able to make a donation online or using their smart phone via a simple “Text to Donate” platform. Your restaurant’s participation will ensure the success of this exciting campaign and help end hunger in our community.
How You Can Help:
We strongly encourage you to help promote this campaign to your guests by:
- Including a check stuffer with donation details with every bill (Choose Chicago to produce and distribute to your restaurant prior to Chicago Restaurant Week)
- Creating a custom message on the guest bill encouraging consumers to make a donation via the “Text to Donate” platform
- Promoting via your social and digital platforms
- Educating your service staff to promote this opportunity to your guests
Your restaurant will NOT be responsible for the collection of funds or tracking of donations
More detailed information will be provided regarding this program and how you can support our efforts.
To learn more about GCFD click here.
- American Express Consumer Promotion:
Once again we are excited to announce a special consumer promotion with American Express that will take place during Chicago Restaurant Week. American Express Card Members who enroll their eligible American Express Card can qualify to get $5 back on their statement as a credit every time they spend $25 or more in a single transaction on their enrolled American Express Card at a participating restaurant during Chicago Restaurant Week 2018 held January 26 – February 8, 2018.
There is NO COST to you to participate in the offer ($5 statement credit will be funded by Choose Chicago and American Express).
- Participation in this consumer “Offer” is mandatory in order for your restaurant to take part in Chicago Restaurant Week 2018
- Your establishment must accept the American Express Card to participate in the “Offer”
- American Express will handle all fulfillment of statement credits
For more information on your restaurant’s participation in Chicago Restaurant Week, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.