Navy Pier is one of Chicago’s top attractions, welcoming more than 9.3 million visitors a year.
Stretching six city blocks into Lake Michigan, this year-round destination boasts some of the most stunning views of the city skyline and picture-perfect Lake Michigan, not to mention numerous sights, events, and attractions, from dinner cruises and firework displays over the glistening waters to live music and film screenings under the stars.
Fortunately for meeting planners, Navy Pier is also a spectacular venue for events of every kind. With AON Grand Ballroom, Festival Hall, and meeting rooms to choose from, Navy Pier’s convention centers have the flexibility to accommodate every item on your event wishlist.
Navy Pier venue highlights include:
- State-of-the-art exposition and special event facilities, with more than 170,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Over 48,000 square feet of Festival Hall meeting space (divisible into 36 meeting rooms)
- The 18,000-square-foot AON Grand Ballroom and Rooftop, boasting panoramic lake views
- Over 50,000 square feet of multi-use reception areas
- Loading docks with 10 bays and drive-in access
- Easy taxi accessibility, as well as charter bus drop-off locations
- Enclosed parking for 1,800 vehicles
Navy Pier is located at 600 E. Grand Avenue. Email the Navy Pier sales staff for more information or call (312) 595-5300.