1429 W Wellington Ave., Chicago IL 60657
- (773) 525-0709
St. Alphonsus parish was founded in 1882 before the Lakeview area was annexed into the City of Chicago to serve the growing catholic population in the area that grew as people expanded outside the city limits after the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. The Church served the large German population in Lakeview and still to this day has a German mass and hosts a wonderful October Fest.
Hours of OperationM-F: 9-8pm, S: 9-5, Su: 9-12pm