716 W Addison St., Chicago IL 60613
- (773) 281-2655
Designed by Chicago architect John Wellborn Root, the sanctuary was completed in 1888 and cost $13,057.51. By 1898 the church had outgrown its original space and the sanctuary was expanded to its current size. In 1911 the Parish House was built to house a rapidly growing educational and fellowship program.