July 10, 2013 - July 14, 2013
We are serious about food in Chicago. Be prepared to get your grub on at the annual Taste of Chicago, the world's largest outdoor food festival, in Grant Park! For five days, live music, children's activities and upwards of 3 million visitors makes this event the hottest party in the city.
At night, head to the Petrillo Music Shell for a concert! A variety of top national artists will play, each with its own opening act. Tickets will be sold to the seating area for $25 per ticket while the lawn seating remains free.
- Cooking Corner Pavilion: intimate on-site kitchen features local noted chefs preparing signature dishes
- Family Village: features family-friendly programming
- Mazda6 Celebrity Chef du Jour: rotation of celebrity chefs who host a pre-fixe seated meal
- The Beer Hall: features a diverse selection of beers
- Pop-Up Restaurants: new restaurants participate for one day only
- Wine Garden: area for more up-scale dining and drinking
- Main Stage concerts at Petrillo Music Shell: featuring headliners
- Bud-Light Stage: featuring local bands on the rise
Main Stage Headliners
On Saturday, enjoy an all-free show presented by Radio Disney AM 1300 featuring two new groups of budding superstars.
Mazda6 Celebrity Chef du Jour
Photo credit: City of Chicago, Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events