- This event has passed.
Oktoberfest at the Zoo
Pretzels and polka and beer, oh my! Oktoberfest at the Zoo is the all-new beer fest that’ll help you kick off the fall season. Don’t drink beer? No problem. Wine, seltzers, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available! Bring your lederhosen and get ready for the “Prost” with the most at Lincoln Park Zoo.
At this adults-only (21+) evening, guests can enjoy adult beverages, pretzels, bratwursts, and more while viewing the zoo’s lush gardens and dynamic animal habitats for more than 170 species. Die Musikmeisters, Chicago’s No. 1 German Band, will perform on Main Mall. Meanwhile, a live DJ gets the party going on South Lawn for those looking to dance the night away! Don’t expect kids or strollers—this event is for adults only. Take a break from your usual routine and do something different; spend a night celebrating with your friends!
Event tickets include exclusive after-hours, limited capacity access to Lincoln Park Zoo.
THIS EVENT WILL FEATURE
- Die Musikmeisters performing live on the zoo’s Main Mall
- A Live DJ on the South Lawn playing pop and party hits
- Pop-up bars serving Oktoberfest beers and other adult beverages throughout the zoo
- Concession stands serving up giant pretzels and bratwursts as well as your favorite zoo foods
- Free rides on the AT&T Endangered Species Carousel
- Lawn games and plenty of spaces to relax and refresh with friends and family
- After-hours access to Lincoln Park Zoo’s gardens and animal habitats
River North Fests events at Lincoln Park Zoo help keep the zoo free and open to all 365 days a year. Support the zoo while sipping an adult beverage!