- Tapestry Collection by Hilton Coming to Chicago
- Travel + Leisure Calls The Robey Chicago One of the Best New Hotels in the World
- Forbes Travel Guide Reveals Its 2017 Star Award Winners (and Chicago Shines!)
- Chicago's Viceroy Hotel is One of the 12 Most Anticipated U.S. Hotel Openings of 2017
- Michelin-Star Chef Michael Mina to Open Two Restaurants in Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- The Langham, Chicago Named Number-One Hotel in the Country by U.S. News & World Report
- Willis Tower Plans $500 Million Renovation
Hilton announced that its newest brand of unique upscale hotels, called Tapestry Collection, will open a property in Chicago.
The Robey Chicago made Travel + Leisure’s list of favorite new hotels to open around the globe last year.
The acclaimed travel guide’s roundup of the world’s finest hotels, restaurants and spas includes the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, Alinea, Chuan Spa at The Langham, Chicago and more.
U.S. News & World Report named the new Viceroy Hotel set to open in Chicago as one of the most exciting hotel openings to watch for this year.
Lauded San Francisco Chef Michael Mina will open two French restaurants in Chicago’s Waldorf Astoria in May: Margeaux Brasserie and Petit Margeaux (a patisserie with private dining).
Chicago’s luxurious The Langham snagged first place in its debut on U.S. News & World Report’s annual ranking of the best hotels in the United States.
Six floors of new retail shops, a huge outdoor deck and a winter garden are all part of the Willis Tower renovation project that is scheduled to be completed in summer 2019.