Menu
Lambert Tree Studios
  • THE TREE STUDIOS and its historic annexes were workshops to many of Chicago's great artists over the past century. Built in stages between 1894 and 1913 by Judge Lambert Tree, Chicago's great art patron, the Tree Studios once again serve Chicago's art community by providing renovated spaces for artists and art related businesses, as well as thriving retail shops.