- This event has passed.
It’s adults only (21+) at the zoo’s spookiest after-hours event of the year. Guests will enjoy unique animal chats, live music, and multiple bars throughout the zoo all evening. Take in the beauty of the season while you wander paths with refreshment in hand—and savor fall in the best way possible. Costumes are encouraged! *
- A haunted trail: test your bravery and walk amongst ghosts and ghouls, as our Boo Crew tries to scare you! Note: This is a jump-scare activity
- Dueling pianos on Main Mall—dance and sing your heart out
- DJ Marcus Carter on the South Lawn spinning music all night
- Cornhole, foosball, giant Jenga, giant Connect Four, and inflatable axe-throwing (weather dependent)
- Animal chats from our Guest Engagement team
- Free rides on the AT&T Endangered Species Carousel and Fun Slide
- Plenty of food & drinks for purchase
*You are welcome to come in costume. However, costumes with full face coverage will not be allowed within zoo grounds for the safety of all guests, staff, and the animals in our care.