JOIN YOUR CULINARY COLLEAGUES AT THE 6th ANNUAL FIRST BITES BASH!
First Bites Bash is the official kick-off event for Chicago Restaurant Week, showcasing sweet and savory tastings from more than 60 Chicago Restaurant Week participants, along with beer, wine and cocktail pairings. The 2016 event was a tremendous success drawing 1,500 guests and raised $10,000 for the Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation. Click here to view some photos.
This year’s event will take place Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 5:30-8:30pm at the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier.
RESTAURANT PARTNERS TO PROVIDE:
- A minimum of 1,200 menu samples for guests*
- Chef/Owner for photo ops and interviews during the event
- Chef's assistant and service personnel for service (max of 4 individuals, including Chef/Owner)
- All equipment needed to prep and dish up food item
- Chef name, restaurant logo and menu item for signage
*Anticipated event attendance is 1,500+ guests.
INCLUDED PROVISIONS FOR RESTAURANT PARTNERS:
- (2) 6ft. tables with linen (one to be used as prep area)
- Small appetizer plates and utensils for serving samples
- Onsite promotion to an audience of 1,500+
- Digital promotion via Choose Chicago's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Chicago Like a Local blog and choosechicago.com
In order to participate in First Bites Bash, you must be registered for Chicago Restaurant Week.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR FIRST BITES BASH 2017