JOIN YOUR CULINARY COLLEAGUES AT THE 7th ANNUAL FIRST BITES BASH!
First Bites Bash is the official kick-off event for Chicago Restaurant Week, showcasing sweet and savory tastings from more than 60 Chicago Restaurant Week participants, along with beer, wine and cocktail pairings. The 2017 event was a tremendous success drawing 1,500 guests and raised $10,000 for the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Click here to view some photos.
This year’s event will take place Thursday, January 25, 2018 from 5:30-8:30 PM at the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier.
RESTAURANT PARTNERS TO PROVIDE:
- A minimum of 1,200 menu samples for guests*
- Chef/Owner for photo ops and interviews during the event
- Chef's assistant and service personnel for service (max of 4 individuals, including Chef/Owner)
- All equipment needed to prep and dish up food item
- Chef name, restaurant logo and menu item for signage
*Anticipated event attendance is 1,500+ guests.
INCLUDED PROVISIONS FOR RESTAURANT PARTNERS:
- (2) 6ft. tables with linen (one to be used as prep area)
- Small appetizer plates and utensils for serving samples
- Onsite promotion to an audience of 1,500+
- Digital promotion via Choose Chicago's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Chicago Like a Local blog and choosechicago.com
In order to participate in First Bites Bash, you must be registered for Chicago Restaurant Week.
Submissions are due no later than Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Submissions after this deadline CANNOT be considered. Menu items will be confirmed at a later date.