Your restaurant will not be listed on the official CRW website, eatitupchicago.com unless your CRW prix fixe menu is uploaded by Friday, December 1, 2017.
Be creative and descriptive with your menu items. This might be a diner’s first experience with your restaurant.
Restaurant Week menu(s) must:
- Include name of your restaurant and or logo
- Indicate clearly whether your menu is for lunch, dinner and/or brunch
- Include menu pricing – lunch and brunch - $22, dinner - $33 and/or $44 (excludes beverage, tax & gratuity)
- Indicate gluten free, vegan and/or vegetarian options, if selected in registration
- Indicate day and times the brunch menu is available (i.e. Available Sunday between 11am-2pm)
Restaurant Week menu(s) considerations:
- Consider adding value options (wine pairings, specialty cocktails, etc.)
- Prix fixe menu offering must be of good value
- If you have had issues with diners asking for substitutions, note: substitutions to this menu are politely declined
Click here for a sample template(s) to help you begin building your menu
Click here for the Chicago Restaurant Week logo
Saving your menu: Do not include special characters in the file name – apostrophes, ampersands and hashtags. The system will reject your menu, and it will not appear on the website.
File size & format: All menu(s) including lunch, brunch and/or dinner must be saved under one PDF file.
Uploading your menu(s):
- Log in to the Partner Extranet
- Go to Partner Record Tab
- Scroll down to the Amenities Tab
- Click on Restaurant Week highlighted in blue
- Click Edit Amenities
- Upload menu file
- Click Save
Make sure to present all diners with the Restaurant Week prix fixe menu(s) along with the regular menu.
For helpful tools and tips check out the Chicago Restaurant Week Best Practices and Marketing Resources found in the Partner Extranet Dashboard.
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.
Chicago Restaurant Week Team