Growing Home is a nonprofit urban farm and social enterprise in the Englewood neighborhood of Chicago. Through our USDA-certified organic farms, we serve our communities through innovative paid workforce development and local, healthy food. We believe everyone deserves a good job and good food – and we work everyday to make this vision come true.
Neat Facts about Growing Home:
– We’re the first and only high-production USDA-certified organic urban farm in Chicago!
– We make organic produce accessible & affordable in our neighborhoods.
– We pay! Only a handful of job programs pay their participants.
– We help people stay out of the justice system.
– We are a Black- and Women-led non-profit with many staff members who are alumni of our program, ensuring our work truly reflects the needs of our community.
Ways to Get Involved:
– Volunteer as an individual, a group and a corporate group. Please visiting growinghomeinc.org/volunteer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Become an Employer Partner: We connect with a wide range of industries and can support you in finding qualified, ready-to-work employee candidates. Learn more at growinghomeinc.org/opportunities or email us at email@example.com.
– Purchase our Produce: We sell wholesale to restaurants, we are at Green City Market and we have a weekly CSA Box program. Learn more at growinghomeinc.org/our-farms or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Donate & Support: As a nonprofit, your support helps keep our operations and essential programs running. You can join one of our donor giving circles, sponsor an event, donate in-kind items and attend our awesome fundraising events. Learn more at growinghomeinc.org/donate or contact us at email@example.com.