- This event has passed.
Ride the Holly Jolly Trolley on Small Business Saturday!
The Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) is encouraging everyone to shop small over the holidays by making it fun and rewarding to support our favorite local businesses. Packed with unique shops, delicious food, skilled artists, and friendly people, Ravenswood is a delightful place to explore this season for those seeking thoughtful, out-of-the-ordinary gifts. Our trolleys make multiple stops around the neighborhood, connecting you to hundreds of incredible small businesses without any stress about parking!
Three trolleys will make their way through the neighborhood from 11am – 5pm. No tickets are necessary and riders of all ages are welcome aboard. A Google map with trolley stops and info on nearby restaurants and shops is available here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=15CWalFqorO0I7K7bg950zPIiGUYR5m4&usp=sharing
Route stops include:
– Hazel Gift Store — 1835 West Montrose Avenue
– Begyle Brewing — 1800 West Cuyler Avenue
– The Wayward Arts Wonderful Wonders Market — 1770 West Berteau Avenue
– Chicago Artisan Market — 4325 North Ravenswood Avenue
– Urban Pooch — 4501 North Ravenswood Avenue
– Magic, Inc — 1838 West Lawrence Avenue
– Amy’s Candy Bar — 4704 North Damen Avenue
– Redline VR — 4702 North Ravenswood Avenue
The first 200 shoppers to stop by the GRCC’s Small Biz Saturday Welcome Station at Hazel Gift Store (1835 W. Montrose) from 11am – 3pm will receive a FREE “Shop Small” tote bag with offers and items from local businesses and an Unwrap Ravenswood rewards application. Hilary’s Cookies will also be at the Welcome Station for a holiday pop-up sale! For more details regarding Small Business Saturday including the complete trolley route, please visit https://ravenswoodchicago.org/signature-events/small-business-saturday/.