- This event has passed.
Millennium Hall’s Double Clutch Beer Garden Hosts 2nd Annual Oktoberfest In City’s Largest Beer Garden – Situated Under The Bean
Featuring Locally Brewed German Beer, Authentic Menu and Activities
Millennium Hall’s Double Clutch Beer Garden, Chicago’s largest beer garden seating 800+ guests, is hosting its 2nd Annual Oktoberfest. Situated under Millennium Park’s infamous Bean, the event will feature award-winning* German beers, authentic cuisine, family entertainment and traditional Oktoberfest activities such as Hammerschlagen, a widely popular German game that involves a tree stump, hammer and nails.
BEER – For the event, Double Clutch’s Blacksmith of Beer Scott Frank has crafted select German lagers in the company’s brewery and flagship location in Evanston, IL. The award-winning brewery features German brewing techniques and only the finest malts and noble hops from Europe combined with purified Lake Michigan water. Featured brews include:
- Oktober Festbier is a medium-bodied pale lager that is an homage to the bier served in Munich’s Oktoberfest.
- Märzen is a full-bodied, malty lager that honors the traditional beers of Munich’s Oktoberfest.
MENU – Executive Chef Michael “Wally” Wallach’s special Oktoberfest menu includes traditional favorites such as:
- Bratwurst, schnitzel, Bavarian pretzels, frankfurter, German chocolate cake, etc.
ACTIVITIES – Includes entertainment for the whole family such as:
- Popular Oktoberfest games such as a stein-holding contest, a pretzel-eating contest and Fun prizes will be awarded to contest winners from Sam Adams and the Boston Beer Company.
- Family-friendly activities such as face-painting, cookie-decorating, among others.
ABOUT MILLENNIUM HALL
Millennium Hall is a multi-concept dining experience located at 11 N. Michigan Avenue inside Millennium Park. Situated beneath the iconic Cloud Gate (The Bean,) Millennium Hall features Napolita Pizzeria and Wine Bar, an authentic brick oven Neapolitan pizzeria; and two summer outdoor options at Double Clutch Beer Garden, the largest beer garden in the city and Casa Bonita Cantina, (next to the Cloud Gate,) offering fresh Mexican fare, margaritas and more. For reservations and more information, visit www.millenniumhallchicago.com.
Instagram: @MillenniumHallChicago; #MillenniumHall
*Double Clutch Brewing Company is the winner of Small Brewery of the Year, Brewmaster of the Year, and silver medal winner in the 2022 Great American Beer Festival.