- This event has passed.
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Brass Quintet Recital
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Brass Quintet:
- Esteban Batallán, trumpet
- John Hagstrom, trumpet
- David Griffin, horn
- Michael Mulcahy, trombone
- Gene Pokorny, tuba
- Verne Reynolds: “March” from Suite for Brass Quintet
- S. Bach (arr. Mills): Toccata, Adagio, and Fugue, BWV 564
- Scott Irvine: Morning Song
- Dmitri Shostakovich (trans. Sipe): String Quartet No. 3, Op. 73, movement III
- Giuseppe Verdi (arr. Pierobon): Overture to “Nabucco”
- Catherine Likhuta: Apex Predators
- Enrique Crespo: Suite Americana No. 1
Registration is required to attend this performance (a suggested contribution of $10 per person will support future CCPA programs).