- This event has passed.
2024 Chicago Auto Show
The Chicago Automobile Trade Association (CATA), producer of the Chicago Auto Show, announced the dates and plans for the 2024 public show, Feb. 10-19. Showgoers can once again expect an experiential show with both indoor and outdoor ride-and-drives and the return of Chicago Drives Electric, a one-stop-shop for electric vehicle test drives and education.
The 2024 show will host special themed days including:
- Game Day at the Auto Show on Sunday, Feb. 11 (wear your favorite sports team apparel for a discount)
- Automotive Career Day on Tuesday, Feb. 13 (students of all ages are encouraged to come learn more about various careers within the automotive industry through a series of presentations and activations; special ticket price offered for advanced sales at $10 per ticket)
- Chicago Auto Show Food Drive held Wednesday-Friday, Feb. 14-16 (bring three cans of food for A Safe Haven’s Food Bank and get a $5 voucher off regular admission)
- First Responders & Military Appreciation Day on Wednesday, Feb. 14 (present your applicable ID for a $5 voucher off regular admission)
- Family Day on Monday, Feb. 19 (The Daily Herald hosts a day of family fun and programming; Presidents Day also means a school holiday for many children)
The 2024 Chicago Auto Show will once again produce fan-favorite events that bring the show floor to life including Chicago Friday Night Flights, a local craft beer sampling event, and the Toyota Miles Per Hour run, where runners can experience the auto show via a 2.4-mile loop inside McCormick Place before the event doors open to the public.
Tickets to the 2024 Chicago Auto Show are currently on sale at ChicagoAutoShow.com. The 2024 show runs Feb. 10-19 at McCormick Place and opens to the public daily at 10 a.m. Adult ticket prices are $17; seniors ages 62 and older are $12; children ages 4-12 are $12; kids 3 and younger are free. Show hours vary by day so please check the site for details.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit ChicagoAutoShow.com.