Oak Street is home to many of our most beloved (and sometimes most expensive) stores. And several of them are participating in the Oak Street Council's end of season Let It Snow Sale. We're talking seriously deep discounts on your favorite mid-to-high end brands.
[more]Here are some of the deals you can expect to find:
- Up to 60% off designer clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at Barneys New York (15 E. Oak St)
- 60% off Fall/Winter collections at Escada (51 E. Oak St), plus an additional 20% off sale items
Sale items at Furla
- 40% off Fall and Winter handbags at Furla (106 E. Oak St)-Insider Tip: Head straight to the back of the store to check out the sale items, including aCandy Bag USB keychain that will have fashionable techies swooning.
- Additional 25% off sale prices at Jack Spade (47 E. Oak St)
- 40% off select merchandise, starting Jan. 18, atLoro Piana(39 E. Oak St)
- Up to 35% off at Paul Stuart (107 E. Oak St)
- Additional savings on all sale merchandise at Kate Spade (56 E. Oak St) - Insider Tip: Their popular polka dot skinny jeans are on sale for a little over $100. Hurry in because they're selling like crazy.
- 40-60% off select styles at Madison and Friends (43 E. Oak St)
- Up to 60% off select styles at The Denim Lounge (43 E. Oak St)
- Up to 50% off Fall/Winter collections at Lanvin (116 E. Oak St) - Insider Tip: Before you head to the third floor to check out the dresses on sale, visit the men's section on the first floor. There's a python iPad case that would work perfectly as an oversized clutch.
- Up to 40% off select merchandise at Scoop NYC (1009 N. Rush St)
- 40-60% off on select styles at Vince (106 E. Oak St) - Insider Tip: Vince at 60% off is a rare occurrence. There are several items, including their highly coveted leather pants and jackets, that will hit the sale rack this week. Stalking the store is a must.
The Let it Snow Sale runs until the end of January. That's less than two weeks to take advantage of these markdowns. So, if you need to take a "sick day", we'll certainly understand.