- Nubia showcases fine art and museum quality collectibles, including sculpture, paintings, masks and jewelry.
- Kush features wearable art, including hand-crafted traditional pieces and contemporary designs from across the African Diaspora.
- Songhay provides arts and crafts as well as natural products such as shea butter and coconut oil.
- Timbuktu highlights African fabrics and traditional beads and jewelry.
- Bank of the Nile offers an array of food from around Africa and the Caribbean, including popular dishes like egusi from Nigeria and yassa from Senegal.
The Dee Parmer Woodtor Stage hosts a rotating line-up of musical acts including Nigerian junu master Chief Ebenezer Obey and Chicago's own jazz vocalist Dee Alexander.
Photos courtesy of African Festival of the Arts and Rosalind Cummings-Yeates