Total Event Resources is a team of strategic thinkers, live event experts and true collaborators with the experience and resources to create exceptional special events and meetings anywhere in the world. Founded in 1995, we work in close partnership with our clients to transform their visions and reinforce their business goals in effective, immersive live environments. The meetings and events we have created for our clients have won countless awards for their innovative design, seamless production and strategic achievements.
Located in Schaumburg, Illinois, we are a Women Business Enterprise (WBE) certified and have been awarded numerous international awards (see below). We stay abreast of industry developments through deep involvement in trade associations, and our President Kathy Miller is Past President of the International Special Event Society, an association of more than 5,000 global members.
Our global resources position us as a valuable partner for some of the world’s largest companies and organizations including Fortune 1000 companies, major trade associations and not-for-profit organizations. Consequently, our client base consists of industry leaders in the pharmaceutical, trucking, insurance, manufacturing, healthcare and financial sectors, to name a few. Our services are as diverse as our clients’ needs, and our staff of experienced professionals brings a passion and commitment to their work that is second to none.
As strategic meeting and event specialists, we ensure that every part of an event reinforces our client's goals, creating an immersive experience that reaches audiences on multiple levels.
Our services include:
- Live Events
- Meetings / Conferences
- Experiential Engagement
- Entertainment Production
- Destination Management
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- International Special Events Society (ISES)
- Schaumburg Business Association
Alum of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program
- PepsiCo Supplier of the Year
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Chicago Area Chapter - Supplier of the Year and Tomorrow's Leader Awards
- Business Ledger Newspaper 2010 Annual Award in Hospitality Category - Annual Award for Business Excellence
- Gala Awards (Special Event Magazine) - Best Event Produced for a Corporation, Best Theme Décor, Best Entertainment Concept and Execution, Best Use of Lighting, Best Multiple-Day Corporate Event Program
- International Special Events Society (ISES) Esprit Awards - Corporate Event Planner of the Year, Best Meeting/Conference, Best Event for a Non-Profit Organization, Best Technical Production, Best Event Design/Décor, Most Creative Concept, Best Wedding
- ISES Volunteer of the Year Award
- NICE Awards (NACE and ISES Excellence) - Best Entertainment Production, Best Corporate Event, Best Logistical Achievement, Best Catered Event, Best Theme Event Décor, Best Not-for-Profit/Fundraiser, Best Use of Lighting, Lifetime Achievement Award