NASS' Specialty Education & Research Center is a premier training facility, strategically located in the central United States, customized to meet the unique preferences of diverse medical specialists.
Key features at the Specialty Education & Research Center:
• Auditorium with tiered-seating to accommodate 100+ guests
• Breakout rooms for meetings and food functions
• 4,088 expandable sq. ft. bio-skills lab with up to 15 fully-equipped work stations and Private Development Lab perfect for a small 2 station product testing or demonstration
• Movable beds at each station
• 13 ceiling-mounted LCD displays to view lead faculty procedures
• Cutting-edge multimedia center
• Didactic and lab recording capabilities
• Certified CSTs and RTs
• 8 C-arms, 1 G-Arm, and 2 Zeiss Microscopes
• Sterilizer and instrument washer
• 150 sq. ft. secured specimen storage
• Ideal site for product testing and launching
• Central U.S. location close to hotels and airports
Contact Briana Martire at (630) 230-3633 or firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.