Cynthia Noble offers private art tours of museums and galleries in Chicago and around the world. Tailored to your interests and requirements, Cynthia creates engaging visits that allow you to explore the art that piques your curiosity on your schedule, with your choice of art venues and topics, and in your language. From the Art Institute of Chicago to Chicago’s vibrant neighborhood gallery districts and more, Noble Private Art Tours gives individuals, corporate, educational or social groups and families an exclusive view of the world of art, delivered with the highest level of personal service.
Cynthia Noble can guide you and/or your group in English, Spanish, Italian or French. Noble Private Art Tours also welcomes requests for simultaneous interpretation in other languages and can provide accessible tours.
Sample Custom Tours
• Art Institute of Chicago: Highlights, Modern Wing or other special collections
• Gallery Walks in Chicago’s West Loop or River North Gallery Districts
• Museum of Contemporary Art and art around Magnificent Mile
• Public Sculpture in the Chicago Loop, including Millenium Park
• Hyde Park neighborhood and the University of Chicago art museums
• Mexican Fine Arts Museum and the Pilsen Gallery District
• DuSable Museum of African-American Art
• Unlimited topics: photography or other media, art from a particular culture or time period, contemporary art, art and architecture, etc.