Visit Chicago’s western suburbs and discover why both leisure and business travelers consider DuPage County a premier destination. Just 20 miles west of Chicago, DuPage provides convenience, accessibility, and value.
• Easy access to O’Hare/Midway International Airports, interstates and mass transportation.
• 17,000 guest rooms in 100+ hotels and resorts throughout 38 communities.
• Full-service golf resorts, 50 golf courses. Host to several major tournaments, including the 2012 Ryder Cup.
• World-class shopping, dining and entertainment.
• A wide variety of year-round events, attractions, and recreation choices.
DuPage County is also corporate headquarters to McDonald’s, ACE Hardware, Blistex, Navistar, RedBox, Beanie Babies’ Ty Warner, Inc., and more.