July 31, 2015 - August 2, 2015
Look up the word "lollapalooza" and you'll find this definition: an extraordinary thing; an outstanding example. You won't find any other music festival with a more fitting moniker than Lollapalooza, Chicago's grandest stage for music legends from across the globe. Each year, some of the top names in alternative, hip hop, punk and pop join more than 100 bands and musicians in Grant Park to bring you one loud, heart-stopping 3-day event.
More Than Just A Music Fest
- Chow Town: Curated by Chicago's own celebrity chef Graham Elliot, Chow Town offers the most delicious festival food, drinks and sweets from our city's favorite restaurants.
- Farmers Market: The Lolla Farmers Market pulls in the best locally-sourced festival fare to suit more conscious cravings.
- Green Street: Green Street is your one-stop shop for local, national and world-recognized artisans to sell environmentally responsible goods to all Lollapalooza fans.
- Lolla Cares: Ever since the first festival in 1991, Lolla Cares brings together the best of the world's organizations and puts them in front of 100K festival fans to bring awareness to amazing causes.
- Kidzapalooza: Kidzapalooza offers parents and kids the opportunity to catch family-friendly music on its own stage plus various activities including creating their own music, arts & crafts and other fun.
For 2015, over 40 music artists will take the stage at neighborhood venues such as Metro, The Vic Theatre, House of Blues, Park West and more. Click here to check out the official 2015 Lollapalooza Aftershows schedule!
Photo credit: Nick Simonite; Jack Edinger; Max Herman; Will Rice