Tickets go on sale today (Wednesday, May 15) at 10AM for two of the Taste of Chicago's premier events. If you're looking for a three-course meal prepared by one of the city's best chefs or want an up-close look at recording artist Robin Thicke, act now. The Department of Cultural Affairs & Special Events is selling tickets to the popular Celebrity Chef du Jour program ($40) and for a place in the Petrillo Music Shell's seating pavilion during the summer festival's exciting lineup of live performances ($25).
Taste of Chicago Concert Series
Purchase tickets to the seating pavilion in the Petrillo Music Shell for $25 each and see these concerts up close:
- July 10, 5:30PM: fun. & Delta Spirit
- July 11, 5:30PM: Robin Thicke & Estelle
- July 12, 5:30PM: Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters & The Lone Bellow
- July 13, 5:30PM: Jill Scott & Maxi Priest
- July 14, 4PM: Neon Trees & The Mowgli's
(Note: general admission is free, tickets are for the seating pavilion only.)
Mazda6 Celebrity Chef du Jour
For $40 per person (limit 4 tickets per person), guests are invited to dine in an air-conditioned pavilion. Dinner is served nightly at 6:30PM from Wednesday, July 10 - Friday, July 12, as well as a special brunch at noon on Saturday, July 13 and a noon lunch on Sunday, July 14. As an added bonus, each of the celebrity chefs will demonstrate their skills at the Dominick's Cooking Corner located on the Buckingham Fountain Plaza. For more information about the event, click here.
- July 10, 6:30PM: Rick Bayless
- July 11, 6:30PM: Carrie Nahabedian
- July 12, 6:30PM: Giuseppe Tentori
- July 13, Noon: Gale Gand & The Hearty Boys
- July 14, Noon: Paul Kahan
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual authors and commenters and do not reflect the views of Choose Chicago.
Never miss a deal, subscribe to Chicago Like a Local to receive Hotel Deals of the Week in your inbox.