Chicago's 2013 Travel Professionals Guide comes out in late February, but we've got a sneak peek of what you'll find inside, from local neighborhoods to know to international resources.
2013 TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS GUIDE
Inside the Guide
- An overview of the city, including its location, architecture, world-renowned museums, shopping districts and Tony Award®-winning theaters
- A guide to some of Chicago's most popular neighborhoods (and what to do in each)
- Details on more than 10 unique stops outside the city
- Day-by-day itineraries
- How to navigate the city using public transportation
- Helpful maps, including a public transit map and motorcoach map
- Important international resources
- A list of the city's most recent awards, accolades and honors
- A calendar of the year's best exhibits, performances and events (like free festivals), extending through February 2014
- A "travel professionals toolbox" filled with online and offline resources to help you plan
- Plus: Performance venue information, details on Chicago weather and contact info for tons of tours, attractions, restaurants, museums and more
Release Date: Late February
Keep an eye on your inbox for a newsletter announcing the guide's arrival.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter.
Photo: Brian Koprowski