Chicago's 2014 Travel Professionals Guide
Filled with maps, international resources, itineraries, city event dates and details on the best tours in the city, the 2014 Travel Professionals Guide reveals why Chicago is a top travel destination.
- Chicago at a Glance: Get to know Chicago better than ever with beyond-the-basics benchmarks, stats, trivia and surprising city truths.
- Tons of Tours: Learn which tours — from food tours to foreign language tours — will really "wow" your groups.
- Calendar of 2014's Hottest Happenings: Get the scoop on the city's street festivals, museum exhibits, theater performances, parades and sporting events.
- Full-Day and Half-Day Itineraries: Follow our expert itineraries or mix-and-match our insider tips to create custom itineraries for your groups.
- Awards & Accolades: Read the destination, dining and hotel awards Chicago has received, as well as some of the reasons why locals and visitors love this city.
- Neighborhood Cheat Sheet: Get an overview of some of Chicago's most vibrant neighborhoods and what your groups should see when they stop by.
- Maps and More: Easy-to-read city maps, CTA 'L' maps and transit tips will help your groups navigate the city like pros.
Get Your Free Guide
The 2014 Travel Professionals Guide will be available late-February. Request a free copy of the guide here, or check out the online version.
NEW PLANNING TOOL: Chicago Itineraries
Choose Chicago's Travel Trade team added a new planning tool to the IPW 2014 website: Chicago Itineraries. If you're looking to expand your current Chicago product offering, then this is the perfect tool for you. It offers great themed itineraries and tourism asset lists that give your clients even more reasons to visit Chicago. Sample itineraries include everything from Classic Chicago agendas to Culinary, Entertainment and Nightlife activities.
Check out the new itineraries.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on all things Chicago.