Historic Navy Pier is a spectacular venue for events of all types and sizes. With two exhibit halls, 36 meeting rooms and the Grand Ballroom and Rooftop, Navy Pier has the flexibility to accommodate many types of events. Centrally located on Chicago's beautiful lakefront, Navy Pier offers the best views of the Chicago skyline. If you are looking for a unique venue for your special event or top level customer service for your meeting or trade show, Navy Pier is the place.
Navy Pier's meeting and exhibition space is perfect for small or expanding events that need more space than Chicago hotels offer.
NAVY PIER: MEETING SPACE HIGHLIGHTS
- State-of-the-art exposition and special event facilities with more than 170,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Over 48,000 sq. ft. of meeting space (divisible into 36 meeting rooms)
- 18,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom offering panoramic lake views
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. of multi-use reception areas
- Loading dock with 10 bays and drive-in access
- Easy accessibility by taxi and charter bus drop-off locations
- Enclosed parking for 1,800 vehicles
Festival Hall has been designed to serve both exposition and special event needs. Festival Halls A & B offer more than 170,000 square feet of exhibit space. The facility takes maximum advantage of the Pier's unique lakefront setting, hosting exhibitions, trade shows, scientific conference, receptions, art shows, and meeting of all kinds. The ratio of meeting space to exhibition space provides tremendous flexibility for any show or event.
Festival Hall Features
- 2 exhibits halls (Hall A: 113,400 sq. ft.; Hall B: 56,700 sq. ft.)
- 60-foot vaulted ceilings (30 foot minimum)
- 36 Meeting Rooms adjacent to Festival Hall (more than 48,000sq. ft.)
- A full range of electrical and telecommunications services
The Grand Ballroom
Navy Pier also features a magnificent Grand Ballroom that services banquets, performances and special exhibit needs.
The Grand Ballroom Features
- 18,150 sq. ft. ballroom
- 80-foot domed ceiling
- Panoramic views of Lake Michigan
NAVY PIER: THE MIDWEST'S #1 TOURIST ATTRACTION
The city's most popular visitor destination, Navy Pier is home to Skyline Stage (which hosts concerts, plays and other events), the Chicago Children's Museum, a Family Pavilion with specialty shops, and a 3-D IMAX Theater that shows all the biggest blockbusters.
Further, the Pier features several themed restaurants, the Crystal Gardens (a huge indoor botanical park), a 15-story Ferris wheel and beautiful vintage-inspired musical carousel at Pier Park, and many lake dinner cruise and sightseeing ships.
Navy Pier also features the Chicago Shakespeare Theater, which is modeled loosely after the Swan Theater in Stratford-upon-Avon. The seven-story theater complex launched its inaugural season of Shakespeare classics in the fall of 1999.
Click here to visit the Navy Pier website, or send us an email for information on booking space at Navy Pier for your next convention, meeting or event.
View more information on each Navy Pier venue.