The McCormick Place North addition, which was completed in 1986, features more than 700,000 square feet of exhibit space that can be used independently or in conjunction with McCormick Place South and/or Lakeside Center.
NORTH BUILDING FEATURES:
- Exhibit Space: 705,000 square feet
- Hall B (Level 3): 496,000 square feet; divisible by two
- Hall C (Level 1): 209,000 square feet, divisible by two
- Meeting Rooms: 84,603 square feet, totaling 29 rooms
- Capacity Ranges: 70 theater / 36 classroom / 32 banquet to 666 theater / 333 classroom / 400 banquet
- Grand Concourse Lobby: 35,836 square feet, which can be used for registration (Level 3)
- Dining: Two full-size restaurants (Level 2)
- Transportation: Dedicated taxi and bus loading / unloading area (Level 1)
- Sky bridge on Level 3 connects the North Building to Lakeside Center
- Two sky bridges on Level 4 connect the North Building to the South Building
Go to McCormickPlace.com to learn more about all four McCormick Place buildings, or send us an email for information on booking space at McCormick Place for your next convention, meeting or trade show.
Floor plans: Click here.