Lakeside Center ( formerly the East Building) reopened in 1998 in the original McCormick Place structure. It features more than 583,000 square feet of exhibit space and has been retrofitted to meet the needs of a variety of different groups in the mid-sized and growing event market.
LAKESIDE CENTER FEATURES:
- Exhibit Space: 300,000 square feet
- Hall D (Level 3): 300,000 sq. ft., divisible by two
- Arie Crown Theater: America's largest, first-class legitimate theater (Level 2 and Level 3)
- Lakeside Ballroom: 44,754 square feet, divisible into two equally sized rooms (Level 2)
- Meeting Rooms: 141,000 square feet, totaling 40 rooms
- Capacity Ranges: 34 theater / 18 classroom / 24 banquet to 1,500 theater / 726 classroom / 968 banquet
- Outdoor Terrace: Landscaped deck with cascading waterfall, overlooking Lake Michigan (Level 3)
- Sky bridge on Level 3 connects Lakeside Center to the South and North Buildings
Go to McCormickPlace.com to learn more about all four McCormick Place buildings, or send us an email for information on booking space at McCormick Place for your next convention, meeting or trade show.
Floor plans: Click here.