InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Indulge In: The elegant Eno wine, cheese and chocolate tasting room
- Top Amenity: Their magnificent pool is indoors, heated and Junior Olympic sized.
- Historic Notes: A four-story lobby, grand staircase, Spanish tile and an elaborate terra cotta fountain housed in a 1920s piece of Chicago history will make you feel like royalty
- At Your Doorstep: You're just steps from The Shops at North Bridge's 50 stores and 20 restaurants sprawling six city blocks.
Omni Chicago Hotel
- Suite Stay: The only all-suite luxury accommodations on Michigan Avenue offers 347 suites.
- Eat Whenever: Enjoy 24-hour room service or visit 676 Restaurant & Bar for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Free Ride: Talk to the concierge about courtesy car transportation within three miles.
- Ask For: One of their 10 specialty suites, part of a recent $11 million transformation.
The Drake Hotel Chicago
- Couple Up: The romantic luxury hotel offers historic suites and close proximity to tons of date night restaurants.
- Eat This: Among the Drake's four restaurants, Cape Cod is the spot for oysters, mussels and an impressive seafood tower.
- Tea & Tour: Take the Drake Hotel History Tour & Tea to hear tales from the 1920s and participate in the Afternoon Tea Service in the impressive Palm Court.
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Retail VIP: Take advantage of direct access to 900 N. Michigan shops, including Bloomingdale's.
- Top Tier: The Four Seasons has received the Forbes Five Star rating for 22 years in a row and was named as one of TripAdvisor's Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the U.S.
- Kids Welcome: Families stay comfortably with specialized children's amenities and childproofed rooms available upon request.
The Peninsula Chicago
- Book It: Unwind with a couples' massage at the 14,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa.
- Good to Know: Sprawl out among some of the most spacious rooms and suites in the city.
- Drive Time: A chauffeured BMW house car is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Upgrade: Guests who book a suite are invited to explore the city with a three-hour, chauffeur-driven experience in a custom MINI Cooper S Clubman.
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- Rest Easy: Choose from 752 luxuriously renovated rooms and 23 suites with Westin Heavenly Beds.
- Eat This: Order steak, chops or lobster tail from white-jacketed waiters at the Grill on the Alley.
- Room Request: Stay in the Crown Suite for iconic views of Michigan Avenue, a 55-inch flat-screen TV and a sitting area that can comfortably host eight people.