Photo: Adam Alexander
Chicago's 2014 Spring/Summer Official Visitors Guide
Sandy beaches, summer street fests, concerts in the park, bustling beer gardens — the list of things to do in Chicago this season is endless. Luckily, we've selected the best of the best and packed it into the new (free) Official Visitors Guide.
- Quintessential Chicago: Get a quick run-down of the city's favorite parks, neighborhoods, foods, museums, beaches, nightlife and shopping hot spots.
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Entertainment: Learn about top tours on land and water, five can't-miss street fests, non-stop family fun, outdoor music concerts and all there is to do at Lollapalooza.
- Unique Chicago Itineraries: Taste the flavors of Chicago's diverse neighborhoods, wander the city's vast parks and gardens and sip on local beers from Chicago's craft breweries.
- Calendar of Summer's Hottest Happenings: Get the scoop on outdoor concerts, Broadway shows, exhibits and free summer fairs.
- Landmark Anniversaries and Birthdays: Get in on the festivities as Millennium Park celebrates its 10th anniversary, and Wrigley Field turns 100.
- Maps and More: Easy-to-read city maps, CTA 'L' maps and transit tips will help you navigate the city like a pro. Plus, learn all about Chicago's award-winning airports.
Get Your Free Guide
Click here to order a free copy of the Official Visitors Guide.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on all things Chicago.