CHOOSE CHICAGO NAMES SAO PÃULO FIRM TO HELP WITH TOURISM EFFORTS IN BRAZIL
Sao Pãulo-based firm Interamerican Network will be supporting Chicago's tourism efforts in Brazil, assisting with travel trade sales and media relations in this important Latin American market.
"Brazil is one of our top overseas inbound markets," said Warren Wilkinson, Chief Marketing Officer for Choose Chicago. "With extensive efforts underway to ease the visa process for Brazilian travelers to the United States coupled with daily nonstop service between Sao Pãulo and Chicago, we have a great opportunity to draw more visitors from this key Latin American market. After a comprehensive review, we're pleased to select Interamerican Network as our agency of record."
THE FALL 2012 / WINTER 2013 OFFICIAL VISITORS GUIDE IS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
Just as Chicago's air turns crisp and the leaves begin to drop, Choose Chicago's fall/winter Official Visitors Guide
became available online, giving you instant access to:
- Theater must-sees
- The best holiday happenings
- Five dining trends and where to find them
- Color-coded map of Chicago's most popular neighborhoods
- Plus: Skating under the stars, seasonal secrets from Chicago locals, the city's hidden gems, Prohibition-style bar picks, a museum road map and more
The online guide
ENTER TO WIN ONE OF THREE CHICAGO GETAWAYS
Why do you choose Chicago as your getaway destination?
Answer this question and/or upload five (or fewer) Chicago photos before 11:59pm on Oct. 31 and you'll be entered for a chance to win one of three Chicago getaways:
- Family Fun Adventure: Includes a Penguin Encounter at Shedd Aquarium, a two-night stay at Hyatt Regency Chicago for a family of four, dining at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria Chicago and CityPASS ticket booklets.
- Getaway Spa-cation: A weekend for four at the W Chicago Lakeshore, spa services at the Bliss Chicago Spa, Chicago CityPASS ticket booklets and visits to The Second City and UP Comedy Club.
- Romantic Escape: Two nights in an executive king room with lake views at Trump Hotel Chicago, Chicago CityPASS ticket booklets and dining at West Loop's hottest restaurant Nellcôte.
NEW CHICAGO TO HOUSTON, BRANSON FLIGHT SERVICES ANNOUNCED
Two airlines have announced new daily flight services to Chicago:
Spirit Airlines: Chicago O'Hare to Houston once-daily service (departing Chicago at 8:15pm), began Oct. 4, 2012.
Southwest Airlines: Chicago Midway to Branson once-daily service, begins March 9, 2013.
Details: Spirit Airlines
Details: Southwest Airlines
More for travel professionals