UNITED REVEALS NEW AIRPORT LOUNGE DESIGN AT O'HARE
The newly renovated United Lounge in Terminal 2 at O'Hare was recently revealed, showcasing both functional amenities as well as design elements of travel and flight. Features include:
- An abundance of power outlets and work stations
- Spherical globe lighting
- Restroom mirrors shaped like Boeing 787 Dreamliner windows
- Redesigned furniture
- Complimentary bar service, beverages and light snacks
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and use of copier and fax machines
The Chicago space will serve as the design prototype to renovate other lounges in other cities.
MOST GOOGLED CITIES: CHICAGO RANKS NO. 2 AMONG 2012'S MOST POPULAR TOWNS
As a part of Google's Zeitgeist 2012, the search engine giant released a list of the most Googled cities in the U.S. Chicago ranked second, appearing between San Francisco (No. 1) and Denver (No. 3).
Google's Zeitgeist showcases what the entire world searched for the year by analyzing more than one trillion searches/queries that people typed into Google Search.
THE SHOPS AT ROOSEVELT COLLECTION REVEALS FIRST RETAILERS
Opening this fall in the South Loop neighborhood, The Shops at Roosevelt Collection recently announced their first confirmed tenants in the space:
- ULTA Beauty
- White House | Black Market
- BlackFinn American Grille
- Chica Loca by Restaurants-Americana
- Fleet Feet Sports
- Republic of Couture
- Francesca's Collection
- Z Gallerie
More for travel professionals