- The Langham, Chicago Named Number-One Hotel in the Country by U.S. News & World Report
- Travel + Leisure Calls The Robey Chicago One of the Best New Hotels in the World
- Forbes Travel Guide Reveals Its 2017 Star Award Winners (and Chicago Shines!)
- Chicago's Viceroy Hotel is One of the 12 Most Anticipated U.S. Hotel Openings of 2017
- Tapestry Collection by Hilton Coming to Chicago
- Michelin-Star Chef Michael Mina to Open Two Restaurants in Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- Willis Tower Plans $500 Million Renovation
THE LANGHAM CHICAGO NAMED NUMBER-ONE HOTEL IN THE COUNTRY BY U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT
Chicago’s luxurious The Langham snagged first place in its
debut on U.S. News & World Report’s annual ranking of the best hotels in
the United States.
more about the award-winning Langham, Chicago hotel.
TRAVEL + LEISURE CALLS THE ROBEY CHICAGO ONE OF THE BEST NEW HOTELS IN THE WORLD
The Robey Chicago made Travel + Leisure’s list of favorite
new hotels to open around the globe last year.
more details on The Robey Chicago hotel.
FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE REVEALS ITS 2017 STAR AWARD WINNERS (AND CHICAGO SHINES!)
The acclaimed travel guide’s roundup of the world’s finest
hotels, restaurants and spas includes the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, Alinea,
Chuan Spa at The Langham, Chicago and more.
more about Chicago’s award-winning hotels, restaurants and spas.
CHICAGO'S VICEROY HOTEL IS ONE OF THE 12 MOST ANTICIPATED U.S. HOTEL OPENINGS OF 2017
U.S. News & World Report named the new Viceroy Hotel set
to open in Chicago as one of the most exciting hotel openings to watch for this
more about Chicago’s new Viceroy Hotel.
TAPESTRY COLLECTION BY HILTON COMING TO CHICAGO
Hilton announced that its newest brand of unique upscale
hotels, called Tapestry Collection, will open a property in Chicago.
out more about the Tapestry Collection in Chicago.
MICHELIN-STAR CHEF MICHAEL MINA TO OPEN TWO RESTAURANTS IN WALDORF ASTORIA CHICAGO
Lauded San Francisco Chef Michael Mina will open two French restaurants in Chicago's Waldorf Astoria in May: Margeaux Brasserie and Petit Margeaux (a patisserie).
the details on the Waldorf Astoria Chicago’s new restaurants.
WILLIS TOWER PLANS $500 MILLION RENOVATION
Six floors of new retail shops, a huge outdoor deck and a
winter garden are all part of the Willis Tower renovation project that is scheduled
to be completed in summer 2019.
more about Chicago’s Willis Tower renovation.