The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo — also known as C2E2 — becomes fandom central when it returns April 24-26 2015, bringing with it a slew of superfans dressed as their favorite characters from the world of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games.
Don't miss the special screenings, panels, exhibitors and autograph sessions that gather your favorite celebrities, authors, artists and creators all under one roof.
What started in 2010 is now the largest pop culture event to take place annually in the Midwest and it all happens at Chicago's McCormick Place. Here's the breakdown:
- The Masterminds from Adult Swim's Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever, Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell, Squidbillies, Too Many Cooks, The Jack and Triumph Show, and China, IL
- Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo) from the HBO series Game of Thrones
- New York Times best-selling author of the Sookie Stackhouse fantasy/mystery series, Charlaine Harris
- Kevin Smith, writer and diector of Clerks
- Stan Lee, creater of Spider-Man and the man behind the Super Heroes of Marvel
- Ann Foley, costume designer for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The star of ABC's new series Agent Carter, Hayley Atwell (Peggy Carter)
And so many more! Get the full C2E2 schedule of special guests at c2e2.com for the latest updates.
- Battle it out for the Crown and over $10,000 in cash and prizes when C2E2 Crown Championships of Cosplay makes its debut as the biggest and most prestigious costume contest in the US
- Rub elbows with the greatest pencilers, inkers and writers from every corner of comics in Artist Alley
- Hang out on The Block with hundreds of exhibitors on the show floor and check out both exclusive and limited-edition pop culture art, apparel, collectibles and comics
- Attend panels and screenings to get all the behind-the-scenes details and sneak previews from the biggest publishers, brightest stars and hottest TV shows
- Meet the top talents right in person at autograph and photo op sessions
- Meet professional tattoo artists and special guests of Ink-Fusion Tattoo Festival at the Tattoo Pavilion
PLAN YOUR TRIP
C2E2 tickets are on sale online in advance and onsite ranging from $30-60 for Single Day and 3-Day Passes. VIP passes, the ultimate exclusive experience, are sold out for 2014.
Children 5 and under will be admitted for free all weekend and no ticket is required. Children 6-12 must purchase a Kids Day Ticket to attend C2E2 on Sunday, April 27: C2E2's Kids Day.
Check out show maps, get the free shuttle schedule, download the Official C2E2 Mobile App and more at the official site c2e2.com.
Don't miss a single day of C2E2 and plan an overnight stay. Find Chicago hotels and book now!